Position Summary and Responsibilities:
As a Software Engineer focused on our applications, you will report to Ceevra’s Chief Technology Officer. Your primary job focus will be on building the end-user client (desktop, mobile, and web) and back-end software that clinicians use, and on the automation frameworks for the validation of our machine learning models and other computer vision and graphics-related software. The responsibilities will extend to builds, deployments, data engineering, and the implementation of state-of-the-art machine learning models used to benchmark our software.
Local candidates are preferred, although we’ll consider highly qualified remote candidates with at least two years of on-the-job experience. If local, we envision 3 days per week in our SF offices (or more if preferred by the candidate).
- Develop desktop, mobile, and web-based applications (front-end, back-end, and native apps)
- Work with the engineering team on strategies for the validation of graphics, computer vision, and machine learning algorithms and systems
- Develop strategies for and frameworks to implement test automation (unit-level, component-level, and system/end-to-end) and test metrics
- Develop build and deployment automation systems
- Experience with django, react.js, and react-native are a plus
- Experience automating tests at multiple levels (unit, integration/component, system) is a plus
- Experience with quality engineering of medical devices (ISO 13485, FDA QSR, IEC 62304) is a plus
- Experience and aptitude working with ML and and ML frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow is a plus
- Experience with medical imaging is a plus (especially CT and MRI)
- Experience with computer graphics is a plus
- Familiarity with computer vision, mobile, and graphics are a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, engineering, or relevant scientific field is required