Our innovative SaaS offering is poised to revolutionize the way that Medical Device companies invent, design, manufacture, sell, and support their wares. As we grow and expand our current offerings, we can offer a truly unique and exciting opportunity for experienced, entrepreneurial-minded software professionals to directly give form and shape to not only the products but to the
culture and the company itself.
The Medical Device Sales Engineering role is a highly visible position within the sales organization. In this role, you will be responsible for demonstrating the software at a technical level to prospective clients. You will work with account executives to plan impact-driven presentations that are customized to each buyer. A strong understanding of software systems and user buyer habits is critical as well as having the ability to connect with buyers virtually and give world-class visual presentations of software (in a live environment). This role impacts nearly all new business. It is also responsible for product feedback to our development team and overseeing technical product training to our sales organization. This is a growth position to an existing team of one Solutions Engineer.
- Conduct customized product demonstrations with medical device product development engineers and quality/regulatory managers
- You will be doing a lot of these as you partner with our account executives - you should like speaking w/ people and teaching them not only about our solution but also about our space and industry
- You will help educate smaller customers on the value of our medical device system
- Speak with highly educated members of the medical device community about current and future trends in our space
- You will be doing walk throughs and prospect education on the functions of our platform and how it functions in a regulated space for our customers
- Maintain a full/expert level understanding of all Greenlight Guru Software products
- Maintain sales tools and environments to keep them sharp for use in customer demonstrations
- Participate in training sales team on all functions and values of new products as they are released
- Attend sales trainings and meetings with a focus on partnership with the inside sales team
- Participating as a face of the sales team with other departments (customer success and product development)
- Maintaining reporting on performance of demonstrations involving Solutions Engineers
- Meeting with sales leadership to provide feedback on potential areas of improvement
- Minimum 2 years experience using or maintaining QMS systems in any variant or in medical device quality management
- Experience using eQMS software systems (ideally in the medical device space) or product development and engineering tools for medical device
- Preference for experience with medical device technology or regulations (ISO 13485, 510(k), EUMDR, MDSAP, ISO 14971, etc…)
- Preference for experience in implementing or selling a quality management system (ideally in the medical device space)
- This is a ‘future customer’ facing role - an ability to participate in customer and prospect facing calls in an educative way is critical
- Preference for experience as a Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer or other product demonstration position in a SaaS environment
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and familiarity with cloud based software usage
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Greenlight Guru are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.