Description du poste
Let me introduce you shortly Tech'Firm :
Tech'Firm is a Swiss engineering company with more than 20 years of experience and 300 dedicated engineers.
Our motto: Delivering with happiness!
We offer a friendly environment with trustworthy relationships. Our mission is to give meaning to the activities of everyone in the company.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR OUR NEXT PROJECT MANAGER - REGULATORY AFFAIRS TO GROW OUR TEAM !
* Support MDR compliance execution work by acting as project manager who has oversight on ongoing MDR compliance work for Medical Devices and drive completion of MDR deliverables.
* Coordinate and drive resolving of NB questions to submitted Technical Documentation
* Provide regular status updates on MDR compliance progress for Medical Devices to MDR PMO and governance team.
* Facilitate resolving of roadblocks and timeline constraints
* Support execution of project plan for MDR compliance
* Lead regular status update meetings with corresponding teams who are working on individual MDR files and/ or specific topics
* Lead and track cross-functional activities as assigned, such as MDR Indication definition and Technical Documentation submissions to Notified Body
* Provide project management support for activities needed in preparation for MDR compliance as instructed and assigned.
* Experience in the MEDICAL DEVICES industry
* Knowledge of MDR Regulations
* understanding of Technical Documentation (focus on ANNEX II of Regulation (EU) 2017/745)
* Excellent person interaction skills and reliable and goal oriented work attitude
* Experienced skills in MS Office, especially in MS Project
* Strong analytical skills
* Fluent in ENGLISH SPOKEN AND WRITTEN. German is a plus
If all of this sounds like you then click on the apply button :-)
Feel free to contact also our HR Alexandre KLINUSKI directly on Linkedin to have more information or by E-mail at email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent