Metix is an established and successful medical technology company that is currently developing the next-generation of medical devices that have the potential to improve medical care in pre-hospital care settings. We are looking for problem solvers who are versatile, enthusiastic and display leadership qualities.
- Work closely with product development, engineering, clinical, regulatory, and other business partners to assure appropriate quality requirements are defined and implemented.
- Functional Test embedded and web applications.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Provide timely and meaningful feedback, participate in defect classification, risk analysis, and resolution.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections, and work with engineers throughout the development process.
- Collaborate with product owners by recommending and promoting testing methodologies.
- BA/BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent QA experience.
- Reliable and organized with strong attention to detail.
- High level of initiative with the ability to self-manage.
- Ability to write quality code in at least one high-level language.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel/GSheets
- Experience in test strategy, test plan design, creation, and execution.
- Experience in testing web technologies, services, and physical devices.
- Comfortable applying agile methodologies (SCRUM) and using tracking tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Generation of Test Reports for manual test approach to allow leads to define the confidence level of deliverables.
- Familiarity with European Commission Medical Device Software regulatory guidelines (IEC 62304)
Working with Metix Ltd you can expect a professional and dynamic environment with teamwork at the core of it.
We tend to look for who is: a confident communicator, this includes providing constructive criticism able to work as a team and independently able to take a holistic and creative approach to problem solving result-driven inquisitive and willing to self-develop
Relaxed working environment
Short walking distance from Glasgow Central Station
Casual dress code 35-hour contract
For further information on Metix, please visit our site: www.metixmedical.co.uk or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetixMedical/
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
No agencies or recruiters, please.