We are hiring! TEAM is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our group in Morristown, TN.
Your main objective is to drive revenue growth for the organization through prospecting and winning new business as well as growing revenue organically with existing customer base. Responsibilities include developing strong relationships with prospects/customers, working with internal team to develop quotations, presenting quotes to customers, and negotiating to final sales. You "own" the customer and creates forecasts, communicates pricing initiatives and are involved with contractual reviews.
One TEAM. Many Technologies. TEAM is a rapidly growing end-to-end manufacturing solutions provider for our customers. With over 30 years of experience and technology, TEAM provides seamless, turnkey processes proven to positively impact customer’s business.
Founded in 1988 by three entrepreneurs in Morristown, Tennessee, TEAM began with a single guiding principle: TEAM will grow by partnering with our customers to drive their growth. In the spirit of our founders’ guiding principles, we continue to grow by adding new technologies to broaden our capabilities and provide solutions for our customer partners. As ONE TEAM with MANY TECHNOLOGIES, we stand ready to be “YOUR PARTNER FOR WHAT’S NEXT”. You can find TEAM in eight locations across the United States.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Develop a target account list, prospect at those accounts for new business, prepare sales forecasts and maintain all aspects of the opportunity required pipeline in the Company’s CRM system.
- Perform market analysis in the targeted healthcare and medical device sectors to further develop companies that may utilize TEAM’s manufacturing, assembly and packaging services.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all assigned customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with assigned customers and prospects.
- Review and help negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits with oversight by commercial executive team (Commercial VP’s) and the Executive Pricing Committee 6. Provide the quoting team with the necessary specifications and requirements to develop the costing and pricing models for new customer opportunities.
- Support project launch teams in the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objective for WON projects.
- Works with customers to define requirements and expectations as defined by the appropriate regulatory requirements and standards for Medical Devices (i.e. CFR 820, 210-211, ISO 9001, 13485, etc.)
- Adheres to and supports compliance with GMP requirements
- Create and maintain presentations for internal and external use as well as knowledge of manufacturing processes to conduct facility tours
- Other duties as assigned
What will you contribute?
- BA/BS degree in Business Management, Sales or relevant field, previous work experience will be considered in lieu of BA/BS
- 3+ years previous experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Superior computer skills and ability to set up functions, enter data, and process information (Microsoft Office products; Excellent Excel skills required; previous ERP experience)
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Professional communication skills are essential; demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Exceptional ability to conceptualize large-picture projects and foresee challenges and needs to be addressed
- Travel required between Tennessee facilities and assigned customers as needed
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at one time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding or experience in an FDA regulated environment - preferred
What We Offer At TEAM
At TEAM, your benefits package includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance; Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Company paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Access to other voluntary benefits such as life Insurance for you and your family and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company training programs
- Career opportunities across the United States
To expand your career with us, apply today!
TEAM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.