Metix is a growing medical technology company that is currently developing the next generation of medical devices that will improve pre-hospital care. We are looking for researchers who are versatile, enthusiastic, and display leadership qualities.
Areas of work include but are not limited to:
- Review and development of clinical evidence relevant to the sales of the device and system;
- Conduct desk and field research of the company’s technologies, their competition and related industry trends. This includes narrative reviews and stakeholder interviews;
- Create, organize, manage and lead trials and pilot programs for the company’s products
- Prepare and give presentations to stakeholders/ involved parties;
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams, including liaison with engineers and medical doctors to solve complex problems.
- The role includes support for commercial and clinical partnerships and you will be the in-house voice for clinical advice and review.
- Support in the curation and management of clinical content
- Pitch and engage key opinion leaders at meetings, events, on calls and via email, and social media.
- Clinical review of medical communications including for marketing, social media and partnerships
- Represent the Company in a collaboration with a leading UK University
- Devise and submit funding bid applications to organisations
- Devise and submit applications for ethical and R&D approval
- Manage relations with R&D, and other external bodies
- Represent the Company in a collaboration with a leading Scottish hospital
- Liaise with Medics and Nurses in Clinical Practice
Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in Medicine, Nursing, EMT, Health Sciences, Clinical Research or other relevant discipline.
- Capable of working independently and proactively.
- Work or Academic experience in Health Systems, Economics and Public Health.
- Strong evidence-based practice knowledge, literature review and peer-review skills.
- Post-graduate qualification in Leadership & Management in Healthcare, Health Economics, Public Health or similar is an advantage.
- Experience in the healthcare industry, particularly in regulatory standards and procurement practices.
- Experience of working in Life Sciences/Healthcare and/or Start-up/SME's
Working with Metix Ltd you can expect a professional and dynamic environment with teamwork at the core of it. We tend to look for those who are:
- Confident communicators, capable of ‘bottom-up’ management when necessary
- Able to structure and maintain their own work plan
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to multitask is vital
This position is in a multi-award winning Medtech company which is challenging and rewarding at the same time. You will be working in a flexible multi-cultural environment, under the direct supervision of the CEO and Sales and Marketing team. You may interact with technical teams internationally either remotely or in person. Current company structure allows for fast professional growth for exceptional performers.
• Flexible working hours
• Relaxed working environment
• Short walking distance from Glasgow Central Station
• Casual dress code
• 35-hour contract with an hour lunch
For further information on Metix, please visit our site:www.metixmedical.co.ukor follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/MetixMedical/
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment