We are a medical device startup comprised of passionate researchers, scientists and professionals dedicated to improving MRI coil technology. If you are looking for a challenge and would like to be a part of the future of coil engineering, please review our openings and reach out.
VP Quality and Customer Success
InkSpace Imaging’s vision is to transform the MRI experience for every patient by providing superior comfort and performance at lower cost with non-threatening lightweight MRI receive coils that are customized to each patient. We target to offer a wide selection of flexible, tailored, lightweight MRI coils for Diagnostic Imaging and Multi-modality Systems, enabled by innovative lower-cost printing technology combined with unique MRI coil designs, that increase patient access to MRI at elevated levels of comfort and performance.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated Vice President Quality and Customer Success to join our growing team at our flexible electronics manufacturing facility in the Tri-Valley of the Eastern San Francisco Bay area.
In this role, a successful applicant will:
- Build the Quality and Customer Success team.
- Manage all aspects of Quality (among others, establish and maintain quality procedures, standards, and specifications, QMS, CAPA, Audits, Certifications, Regulatory) as a partner for all departments for quality assurance and improvement.
- Manage Supplier Quality together with Supply Chain and Manufacturing departments
- Manage Customer Success (Sales Operations, Training, FAE, Warranty).
- Manage business systems.
An applicant must have:
- 15+ years of experience in Quality and Customer Success Management.
- Process- and people-oriented leadership style with the results in mind.
- Proficiency with Quality Management Systems, Risk Management, Problem-Solving Methodology, and Customer Success Management.
- Networking skills and the willingness to closely work with all departments and customers
- Experience in new product introduction (NPI).
- Strong knowledge of federal and international safety standards for medical devices (ANSI 60601-1, IEC 60601-2-33, and ISO 10993-5/10).
- Experience in leading ISO certifications and internal/external audits.
Additional preferred experience in the following:
- Quality Management systems that are 21 CFR PART 820 compliant.
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma, 8D, FMEA, internal and external audits, manufacturing ramps, and product development.
- Experience in medical device industry.
- BS or greater.
- Minimum 15 years working experience in Quality Management in a fast-paced product development and manufacturing environment.
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org