Company: Sense is transforming healthcare by redefining diagnostics. Our Veros™ instrument-free molecular platform empowers doctors and patients by delivering diagnostic results that can be trusted, in a way never thought possible.
Backed by some of the most respected venture capital firms in the world, we are a rapidly growing Company that is launching an entirely new class of diagnostic product: a rapid, disposable, instrument-free molecular product platform delivering the “gold standard” performance of laboratory testing without the constraints of costly instruments or readers.
We believe our approach enables better access, better outcomes, and better value across every aspect of healthcare. Sense is aggressively growing from its strong research and development foundation and emerging as the global leader in this exciting new segment of healthcare.
Role: This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious engineer to play a key role in this dynamic, high-growth organisation.
- Create specification documents (URS, Validation Protocols) for all critical manufacturing/plant equipment (Bespoke/Stand-alone equipment and Assembly line modules)
- Draft and issue RFQs for all critical manufacturing/plant equipment (Bespoke/Stand-alone equipment and Assembly line modules) and prepare associated Capital proposals
- Co-ordinate delivery, installation, and integration of critical manufacturing/plant equipment (Bespoke/Stand-alone equipment and Assembly line modules)
- Conduct Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) to verify equipment quality, function, and performance to specification
- Write and maintain instructions/procedures for safe operation and preventative maintenance for all critical manufacturing/plant equipment (Bespoke/Stand-alone equipment and Assembly line modules)
- Specify general design, components, and controls for Assembly stations/Assembly equipment
- Participate in continuous improvement projects within the Device Manufacturing work area
- Work with Process Engineer & Process Operators to determine processing and automation needs in alignment to continuous improvement objectives
- Maintain updated knowledge on methods, systems and equipment to continuously improve quality and productivity
- Actively promote compliance with all Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent, time served work experience also considered
- Basic understanding of modern injection moulding techniques and processes
- Strong understanding of assemble line automation techniques, processes and associated automation vendors
- Minimum of five years in a comparable position
- Strong experience working with global Contract Manufacturing Organisations
- Strong technical, analytical, and logical problem-solving skills
Package: Competitive (including share options, private medical insurance and bonus)