May 19, 2021
Remote, OR 97458, USA
We're on a mission to remedy the financial complexity crippling healthcare in America.
Our aim is to organize and use all healthcare information to reduce the cost of care and improve the patient experience.
As the only Unified Automation™ company for healthcare, we use the same machine learning approaches that made driverless cars possible to provide health systems with a single solution for revenue cycle management. AKASA's unique expert-in-the-loop approach, Unified Automation, combines modern machine-learning with human judgment and subject matter expertise to provide resilient automation. AKASA brings together the best of people, data and technology to efficiently, accurately and autonomously navigate the complex state of medical reimbursement in the United States.
We are growing rapidly and we've built a cross-functional skill set deep into the DNA of the company. We have technology experts from the top Silicon Valley technology companies (Google, Facebook, etc) and machine learning PhD programs (Stanford, etc). We also have senior leaders from the frontlines of healthcare with decades of experience leading teams of medical billers at some of the most prominent healthcare institutions in the US. And we have a deep bench of talent from healthcare services firms like the Advisory Board, Optum and Triage Consulting.
If you love to execute, we'd love to hear from you. We take a very mindful approach to building a culture that is flexible, diverse and inclusive. We approach our work thoughtfully, learn quickly, improve constantly, and celebrate our wins. Everyone is welcome — as an inclusive workplace, our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you.
AKASA is based in South San Francisco. As a company we embraced remote work opportunities before COVID-19. We consider ourselves experts in working collaboratively wherever our team members happen to reside.
About the Role
As a Digital Demand Generation Manager, you’ll work closely with our marketing and sales teams to define, build and manage demand generation and account-based marketing programs.
We are a young company going from zero to 60 in a matter of months. There is plenty of room to grow and define this position to meet the company business objectives and your own professional growth goals.
What you’ll do
● Collaborate with sales and marketing to develop, launch and optimize buyer-centric, journey-based nurture campaigns that align to your customers’ business objectives, expand reach, nurture, and accelerate pipeline growth.
● Lead development of campaign content to clearly articulate the company’s business values that effectively engages visitors in order to maximize inbound conversion.
● Maintain continuous optimization through performance analysis, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, landing page optimization and more.
● Partner with sales to build and optimize sales feedback loops.
● Monitor and report on KPIs for nurture campaigns.
● Work with our digital marketing lead to evolve the marketing tech stack to drive visitor engagement and lead generation.
Skills & Qualifications
● Bachelor's degree, and/or equivalent related work experience.
● 4+ years experience in digital marketing within a B2B environment.
● Healthcare technology industry experience.
● Campaign Automations background.
● Must have a fundamental understanding of building and managing drip campaigns in HubSpot.
● Significant experience in leading multi-tactical buyer-focused campaigns from conceptualization to launch that contribute directly to top line business goals.
● Knowledge of target market segments and buyer personas, as well as mastery over the digital domain and are attentive to what drives conversion.
● Writing expertise a plus.
What We Offer
● Work with an experienced and complementary founding team consisting of serial entrepreneurs, AI experts and healthcare industry leaders
● Meaningfully own or contribute to category-defining products that fundamentally change healthcare operations
● Great compensation package and equity grants
● Generous coverage for health, dental and vision insurance
● Full employer coverage for life insurance
● 401k Plan
● Free membership to One Medical (Concierge Clinic) for you and your family (if you are in a region covered by One Medical)
● Unlimited Personal Time Off (PTO)
● Bonus Company-Wide "Sanity Days" and other time off
● Flexible schedules. Employees at all levels have reasonable discretion over their own time.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.