May 19, 2021
We are looking for a Data Engineer to expedite our Data Platform Stack to support our
growth and also enable new product development in a dynamic, fast-paced startup
Specific Responsibilities also include
● Key stakeholder in influencing the roadmap of Cala’s Digital Therapeutics Data
● Build, operate and maintain highly scalable and reliable data pipelines to enable
data collection from Cala wearables, partner systems, EMR systems and 3rd
party clinical sources.
● Enable analysis and generation of insights from structured and unstructured
● Build Datawarehouse solutions that provide end-to-end management and
traceability of patient longitudinal data, enable and optimize internal processes
and product features.
● Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production
data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business
processes that depend on it.
● Deploy, support and productize analytics & visualization solutions to help
improve patient acquisition, increase treatment / medication adherence, increase
awareness of products and services with payors / providers and patients, provide
real world clinical and patient reported evidence.
● Build and develop tools to support the use of AI / ML and other analytical models
to improve understanding of patient behavior, provider prescribing, the patient
experience on treatment, treatment patterns and more.
● Work with product and data science teams to leverage batch & streaming - unstructured, IoT, image, Kinematic, ePRO (Patient Reported Outcomes) and
Clinical data to understand treatment and prescribing patterns, predictive