May 19, 2021
CyberMDX is searching for a Customer Success Manager for the US market.
The perfect candidate is obsessed with providing the best customer experience with guaranteed success.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Customer Success Manager who will create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The CSM role is to establish customer success practices, manage a portfolio of assigned customers, drive for retention, high engagement, and superior customer satisfaction.
In this role, the CSM will be responsible for all customer activities.
1. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships that drive to customer loyalty.
2. Owner of the on boarding process for a successful product implantation on customer environment while maintaining on time and on target delivery.
3. Serve as the lead point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle.
4. Owner of the customer management process, including: On-boarding, overall project design & planning, support, customer adoption and education.
5. Maintaining routine pulse meetings and customer QBRs.
6. Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
7. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
8. Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
9. Translating customer needs and product capabilities into concrete and tangible business use-cases.
10. Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service, Analyst team, product, and R&D)
5+ years proven work experience as CSM/Technical Account Manager or relevant role (Experience in a technical role that required precision and strong attention to detail) in the IT/Cyber/Networking/Cloud space with enterprise customers.
Experience in a fast-paced software company.
Understanding of Information Security essentials, experience deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting cybersecurity solutions.
Exceptional project management skills.
Motivated by solving problems for customers; demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges before they arise.
Successfully and proactively manage simultaneous, complex projects with minimal supervision.
Knowledgeable about analytics and proficiency in using data to make decisions and provide insights to customers.
Experience presenting strategic business proposals to senior leaders and/or executives, including excellent communication skills with ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
Skilled in advising customers in product best practices and optimal technical solutions.
Passionate about making customers successful and invested in their questions and processes.
Demonstrated experience in achieving high renewal-rates, superior customer satisfaction, retention and increasing engagement – an advantage.