May 19, 2021
Remedy Medical Manufacturing
Remedy Simulation Group has been a leader in the medical simulation and education field for over a
decade and continues to be a driving force in the industry. Improving the Standard of Practice™ is
more than just our trademarked catchphrase, it’s our everyday objective. Our team of professionals
take pride in our ability to create innovative solutions for medical procedure training and better
clinical outcomes for patients worldwide. Our extensive catalog of simulation devices provides
medical professionals, educators and others with the most realistic training tools available.
We provide a fun and flexible work environment with an emphasis on helping our customers
achieve their goals. We encourage teamwork and provide opportunities for growth as well as
expanding individual skillsets.
Position: Part Time Clinical Specialist
❏ AS Nursing degree or higher required
❏ Should be interested in medical education
❏ Sales or marketing experience desired but not required
❏ Must have good written and verbal communication skills
❏ Must be well organized to work in small company environment
❏ 8 to 20 hours per week
● Customer development - Network with nursing community to drive brand awareness
● Customer support – Answer questions about product use and clinical relevancy
● Product development support – Help design team make clinically relevant products
● Marketing support – Help team create brochures and instructional videos
● Additional marketing and sales responsibilities are available for the right candidate
● Trade show planning and support
Remedy’s working hours are typically 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. We are flexible and can
work around student and mom/dad schedules (we’ve been there!!).
Compensation will be based on experience, capabilities, and job results.
Company profit sharing and/or sales commissions are available.